Please note: I currently have no availability in 2016-17. I will not be able to confirm availability for 2017-18 until later in the year.
I am a full-time classroom teacher and deputy headteacher, so I’m certainly not a career ‘speaker’ . However, over the past year or so I have taken time both out of school and occasionally at holidays/weekends either to speak at conferences & training sessions, or to write articles and support materials related to the primary curriculum and its assessment.
Previous work I have undertaken includes:
- Rising Stars Assessment Advisory team
- Rising Stars Parents’ Guide to the Curriculum and tests
- Optimus ‘Assessment without levels’ conferences
- Penguin publishing fact-checking consultancy
- Regular column in Teach Primary magazine
- Training for supply teachers at Protocol Education
- London headteachers’ group briefing
- Advisory work for Teaching Schools Alliances
- Keynote and Inset work for individual schools
I am also a member of the Association for Achievement and Improvement through Assessment
If you are interested in booking me for a conference or event, or for other activities relating to primary curriculum and assessment, please get in touch initially via either my contact page or via email@example.com